Walking in a winters wonderland

 First snow of the year arrived slightly prematurely this year, usually we expect it mid to late February. This year however it decided to cover us in the wonderful white stuff early. Personally I adore the snow, there is jut something about it which lifts your heart and fills you with happiness.
 I remember when I was a small child me and my friend Chris used to go sledging in the park. To us then those hills we're much steeper then they look today. Chris had an ultra cool wooden sledge that used to go like a rocket. The downside is, it was rather heavy to drag back up the hill. 

These days I take my dog Phoenix out to play in it. She loves it. Last time we had snow she was just a tiny puppy, she seemed to really enjoy herself though. 

Phoenix enjoying the snow:




Comments

Popular Posts