Phoenix Goes For A Swim

 On a warm and sunny day last week I took Phoenix to meet up with one of her best friends Bella, a three year old chocolate Labrador that we met when phoenix was just ten weeks old and on one of her first few walks. They instantly bonded and we've stayed intouch and become good friends with Bella's owners.
Last summer Phoenix was petrified of water, Bella was always in the small boating lake and on realising that little pheeny was frightened Bella took her by her harness and gently pulled her into the water. From that moment on Phoenix has loved it. 
Last week as it was a nice bright day I thought I;d take my camera along and see what I could do. Phoenix has seen my camera before obviously but she still wonders what it does so everytime I pointed it towards her she came bounding towards me and jumped up. The joy of puppies. It was through some miracle that I managed to get some decent photos. Here are a just a few of them.


                                              Phoenix being obedient for a treat 


                                      Phoenix and Bella go for a splash
                                     Don't they look happy
                                      Watch out mummy
                                     Back on dry land.....
                                     One tired puppy


Comments

Popular Posts