Hipsta On A Monday Morning

Woke up this morning with hayfever in full swing. Can't say I'm surprised I was half expecting it. After taking a tablet knowing I had to walk the dog I set off. Most days I take pictures of my dog being scatty running around like a nutter and of the view. 

Today I thought it'd be a nice change to try out some Hipsta shots. I use the Hipstamatic app on iphone for these, using the Ina's 1969 film and the John S Lens selections. I have to admit I rarely change the format as it can be tricky to master when your on the go. I think I'll have a few experiments with the different film and lens capabilities as the images can look amazing. 

So here are a few from earlier......


A nice one of the trees 
Loving how retro this one looks 
Caught Pheeny mid shake 
This happened when I clicked the shutter by accident, it has created quite a intriguing photo though. 

Definitely one of my favourites, love how the trees look and the colours. 
I took this one by pointing the camera directly at the sun. 
Clouds 
A few more trees 
And two lovely ones of Phoenix to finish off with 



Comments

Popular Posts