How The Week Has Flown

 The last week or so has really flown by. I really feel like I haven't had much time to do anything really let alone update this blog. 

Last week one of my cats Vixen got quite ill again. She has a really rare condition called Megacolon which basically means she has alot of trouble going to the toilet. I've actually recently written an article all about the condition but I can't publish it on here as I've submitted it to a publication. So every so often she becomes full and has to go to the vets. Well since Easter she's been in the vets on a weekly basis. Last week she was in so much pain that she was hurting her face to defer the pain. So she's ended up with this horrible sore on her face which now requires bathing a few times a day and a cream put on. 


Poor baby 

If that wasn't bad enough because she kept licking and scratching at herself she's had to wear the buster collar 

She's been feeling really sorry for herself. 

Last Friday she really wasn't herself, she was straining in the litter tray to no avail so off she went to the vets. She was kept in for 7 hours and in that time had 5 enemas to try to clear her out. Even then she wasn't empty. All week she's had to take double medication and today she finally seems to be back on track. She had a checkup at the vets this week and her face is healing up nicely. 

So she's taken up a majority of my time this week. I really do hate it when one of them are ill. I've also written a somewhat controversial article this week which has also been submitted. Last weekend I did a midsummer tarot reading but have not had the time to write it up yet so perhaps a job for the weekend. 

Tonight is the new moon so let's all have a cleansing meditation tonight and be ready to start afresh tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts