Ghostly Goings On In Central London

 Since I was a child I've been fascinated by ghosts and as I've got older I've learnt more about spirits and in my life have experienced plenty of ghosts and unusual occurrences. 

Today I went off for a shopping trip to Oxford Street, to one of my favourite shops John Lewis. I went solely to get underwear as I seem to have outgrown my bras so I was going for a fitting in John Lewis. Boy was I in for a shock. But that's another story. 

So today Mercury is finally out of retrograde and everyone should be starting to feel better. Apparently the energies in Central London were very high. Coming home I took a photo of the crowd in Oxford Street. I don't know why I've never done it before. When I got home I had a look at the picture 


Everything looks perfectly fine right? Well look at the two women on the left by the shop. I cut the picture to give a better glance.  

The two women have blurs beside them. Possibly spirits also out doing a spot of shopping or perhaps their guardian angels. 

On the same journey I spotted a vintage routemaster next to my bus in the traffic. I couldn't resist taking a pic. These two pictures were taken less then a second apart and when my bus overtook the routemaster was completely empty, Just the driver. 


Strange?

Comments

Popular Posts