More Hipsta Shots

 I am ever so slightly obsessed with Hipstamatic. In fact I love it. You just never know what your going to get from it. Sometimes you end up with really cool retro style shots reminiscent of the old film cameras. Sometimes you get beautiful colour leaks. I'm just fascinated. I like taking hipsta shots of the sky and clouds. I can often be seen gazing skyward and sometimes you see really interesting shapes in the clouds. 

Here's a few of my recent Hipsta shots. I have been adding a few to my website but will continue adding more on here as I take them. 

Think my not so little dog got in this one.  


Hipsta Trees 




Hipsta Clouds 
                            I love this one, it looks like angels looking down on us 
three sets of parallel lines 


Comments

Popular Posts